Pimp Squad Click

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pimp Squad Click

RPG Clan

2 posters

I need help!

[PSC]Troppe
    [PSC]Troppe
    OG
    OG

I need help! Empty I need help!

Post  [PSC]Troppe Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:41 am

I don't know what's wrong with my sa-mp and GTA San Andreas they don't work :/
    The only thing I did was trying to mod Rasta's character and first I changed the dff with another and tried in game and the guy got white I mean the whole character got white and then remembered tht I forgot to change the txd and then I did that and when I tried to connect to the server it just came up an error all the time so I changed the skin back to old skin and tried but it just came up an error again and after tht I uninstalled the game and then installed it and sa-mp too and I downgraded it but now it comes up an diff error tht u can choose report crash or close Sad
    And my GTA is fucked up(singleplayer) every time it's loading to start the game( u know when the music plays ) it crashes Sad and tht happend after I modded a skin but the diff was tht I deleted the original and added the new but this with my sp game happend before my sa-mp crashed and I still could play sa-mp but now sa-mp is fucked up too Sad so can someone help me? pleeeeasseeee I wanna play with u guys
    Levarr
    Levarr
    OG
    OG

I need help! Empty Re: I need help!

Post  Levarr Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:06 am

ur saying it came error (with the rasta mod) but how?
    [PSC]Troppe
    [PSC]Troppe
    OG
    OG

Post  [PSC]Troppe Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:07 am

idk
    Levarr
    Levarr
    OG
    OG

Post  Levarr Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:11 am

the game just closed or what?
    [PSC]Troppe
    [PSC]Troppe
    OG
    OG

Post  [PSC]Troppe Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:12 am

It came up an error u know an error when u time out and then the whole game closed
    Levarr
    Levarr
    OG
    OG

Post  Levarr Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:24 am

sorry i wish i can help u but i dont know why it crashes Sad
    [PSC]Troppe
    [PSC]Troppe
    OG
    OG

Post  [PSC]Troppe Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:47 am

okay but at my home we got 4 computers... maybe I can use another comp than ma' own
    [PSC]Troppe
    [PSC]Troppe
    OG
    OG

Post  [PSC]Troppe Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:34 am

Aigh't good news! I got it to work again but..... all my mods is gone so ima install 'em again but not Rasta mod ofc Razz Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:54 pm