Pimp Squad Click

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pimp Squad Click

RPG Clan

2 posters

Varios are retards :( !

[PSC]Adorebel
    [PSC]Adorebel
    Lil_OG
    Lil_OG

Varios are retards :( ! Empty Varios are retards :( !

Post  [PSC]Adorebel Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:47 am

Well, today i was playing as usual, i tried to sell weed to Julio, he agreed and i sold him 1 g, then he beat me down and said the weed sucked ( he didnt even smoke it) and he metagamed and said " Fuck you i hate PSC", i didnt like his Rp but i went along with it because he is an admin, he even said i was a fool in local chat :/

Anyways, they never killed me so i remeber everything, i need ur help to plan my revenge :/
    [PSC]MB
    [PSC]MB
    PSC Leader
    PSC Leader

Varios are retards :( ! Empty Re: Varios are retards :( !

Post  [PSC]MB Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:38 pm

u sayd that he sayd "fuck psc" or whatsoever, thats not MG because we are a "unofficial Faction" ingame. we RP as the gang controlling Jefferson's streets.
    the best way to get em is by taggin their turf (/tag1) that will get em mad and give u a chance to get in a brawl/shootout in a RP way. i didnt like that u disrespected a admin...
    [PSC]Adorebel
    [PSC]Adorebel
    Lil_OG
    Lil_OG

Post  [PSC]Adorebel Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:21 pm

I did not dissrespect him, since i went along with all of his RP.
    [PSC]MB
    [PSC]MB
    PSC Leader
    PSC Leader

Post  [PSC]MB Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:34 pm

[PSC]Adorebel wrote:I did not dissrespect him, since i went along with all of his RP.

ok Smile
    [PSC]Adorebel
    [PSC]Adorebel
    Lil_OG
    Lil_OG

Post  [PSC]Adorebel Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:53 am

Yesterday i rolled with TheGame, we were litterly owning the server. First off
    A Grove street guy started to brawl with Game, we took him in our ride and dropped him off near Ballas. they killed him, then they went after game, i killed 3 of them, and game gave me a rp point and showed me respect. Then they came again, and we killed them again, then i got hurt badly, so the game drove me to the hospital, and we chilled a bit at the Basketball court, then someone wanted to buy drugs, and he said " That guy ur rolling with, is he a PSC. Game said yeah he is, then that guy wanted to fight me 1v1, Ofc i won, and game gave me some more respect Smile then we wacked grove ST aswell.
    Someone DDOS attacked the server, so it has been down for like 10 hours or more, TheGame is trying to fix it. Anyways, i had alot of fun
    [PSC]MB
    [PSC]MB
    PSC Leader
    PSC Leader

Post  [PSC]MB Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:04 am

Nice Very Happy in other words, u showed streetz how PSC are! afro
    [PSC]Adorebel
    [PSC]Adorebel
    Lil_OG
    Lil_OG

Post  [PSC]Adorebel Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:25 am

Yeah Smile Thats how we do it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:01 pm